CRF Health's Oncology-Focused
eCOA Blog Series
We're excited to announce a 5-part blog series to help oncology clinical trial professionals overcome everyday data collection challenges.
Here's the 5 topics:
1. How to Resolve Site Challenges with Collecting Patient Data During Oncology Clinical Trials What challenges are sites facing? If you're a site, you already know. But do you know how to overcome them? Are you working toward a better solution?
2. Reducing Patient Challenges of Data Collection During Oncology Clinical Trials Does your current method of collecting data really support the patient or their caregiver?
3. Enabling Easier Adverse Event Reporting and Concomitant Medication Collection During Oncology Clinical Trials Are you able to tell the difference between symptoms and side effects of the trial drug versus medication that relieves pain or other symptoms of chemotherapy?
4. Simplifying Data Collection in Post-Progression Oncology Clinical Trials Can your subjects participate in a trial at home?
5. Minimizing Regulatory Risks with ALCOA during Oncology Studies Is your study in danger of failing regulatory approval?
About the Author
Jackie Brusch is the Content Marketing Manager at CRF Health.More Content by Jackie Brusch